i know i have it. i just re-read my post and i really should do that BEFORE i publish it....so for all you really great writers out there...please forgive me!!!
You might not remember me, but this is John Davis. I used to go to VC and I worked there for a while as well. I was voyeuristically surfing Kevin Rain's Blog then Amy Joy's and I happened to click on yours! I guess I'm a peeping John. I read your post on looking for a church and I think you still live in the Finneytown / West side area. IF that is so, then you should think about checking out my brother Luke's old church, Xenos. They're very close to you and put up a new building a few years ago. Biblically sound, lots of kids, good possibility of real relationships. They've got a different slant on worship, but that's OK. Their web site is:
http://www.xenos-cincy.org/
Hey I thought of you guys about a year ago when I read the book "An Arrow Pointing to Heaven"! See ya, John Email: johnjdavis3@hotmail.com
1 Comments:
Julie,
You might not remember me, but this is John Davis. I used to go to VC and I worked there for a while as well. I was voyeuristically surfing Kevin Rain's Blog then Amy Joy's and I happened to click on yours! I guess I'm a peeping John. I read your post on looking for a church and I think you still live in the Finneytown / West side area. IF that is so, then you should think about checking out my brother Luke's old church, Xenos. They're very close to you and put up a new building a few years ago. Biblically sound, lots of kids, good possibility of real relationships. They've got a different slant on worship, but that's OK. Their web site is:
http://www.xenos-cincy.org/
Hey I thought of you guys about a year ago when I read the book "An Arrow Pointing to Heaven"! See ya, John
Email:
johnjdavis3@hotmail.com
11:40 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home