Sunday, November 06, 2005

what to do???

i have a 6 year old daughter who regularly tells me she hates me and that she never wants to be by me again. i'm to the point that it does not shock me anymore. it makes me weep. our kids seem so angry right now. (the older ones) i'm not sure what to do. if i witnessed their behaviour from afar i would definitely call them selfish brats. i never intended for life to be this way. my children are not kind, they are not joyful, they are not peaceful. i am at the end of my rope. our household feels completely chaotic. i want to start over. i want to have a two year old and a baby and begin again. if anyone has any thoughts PLEASE share them.

2 Comments:

Blogger julie strasser said...

that's probably why they get along well!!

4:40 PM

 
Blogger Jeni said...

Julie;
I agree with Kelly; hang in there.

And I have 2 two-year-olds and a baby and some times I want to start over, already. Not to be hokey, but we do get to start anew everyday. I know it's not that simple with kids; but we can work on ourselves. Our kids will hopefully change as we model change.

6:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home